Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Links

Hello parents and students!
Our class has 45 minutes twice a week for computer time in a nice spacious computer room! This time is for the children to become familiar with computers and learn more about how to use them. Eventually we will be doing some testing from our basil reader, Treasures; but until that is started the children will have some "open time" to choose which activities they would like to do. I have started a list of links that I feel are 2nd grade appropriate for the computer time. This list will be added to as I find different activities that I like. Please look over it, and let me know if you have any concerns with any of the activities. Feel free to contact me if there is something you would not like your child to be exposed to. Also, if you know of any computer activities that are appropriate-please let me know! I love new ideas and suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Amy Workman using spellingcity.com for the kids to practice their spelling on line. I did it with Finlay tonight, and it was quite fun.

    ReplyDelete